Passion for Fashion

The West Bloomfield High School Fashion Club is back and better than ever.  Fashion Club was created 14 years ago, and this year is the first that the club is being sponsored by The Fashion Institute of Design and Marketing, also known as the FIDM. This club is lead by Junior, Taylor Grier, teacher Julia Zalla, and a full house of young designers each meeting. When the guys and girls of Fashion Club meet, they brainstorm new ideas of fundraising, bringing fashion trends to the school, and exciting events to unite all of the Lakers through fashion. President Taylor Grier has brought new life to the Fashion Club from her fresh ideas and a love for fashion that her fellow fashionistas share. Taylor has always wanted to revive the Fashion Club because, “I have always wanted to be involved in a part of school that could and would help me with my interests, and career. The club will impact the student body just based on the activities and creative things we will display. We encourage such creativity and uniqueness for individuals who in turn will reach students outside the club, which is the student body.” The club has a wide array of activities planned including two fashion shows in the works, and a special surprise during finals week. Fashion Club’s next meeting is Wednesday, December 16, and would love for more people to come and join!