10. Batman Vs. Superman: It’s been nearly two years since Superman’s colossal battle with Zod devastated the city of Metropolis. The loss of life and collateral damage left many feeling angry and helpless, including crime-fighting billionaire Bruce Wayne . Convinced that Superman is now a threat to humanity, Batman embarks on a personal vendetta to end his reign on Earth, while the conniving Lex Luthor launches his own crusade against the Man of Steel. Who will win this jaw clenching battle, batman or superman?
9. Deadpool: Wade Wilson is a former Special Forces operative who now works as a mercenary. His world comes crashing down when evil scientist Ajax tortures, disfigures and transforms him into Deadpool. The rogue experiment leaves Deadpool with accelerated healing powers and a twisted sense of humor. With help from mutant allies Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead , Deadpool uses his new skills to hunt down the man who nearly destroyed his life. This movie is rated R for a reason , the crude humor and partial nudity is hilarious, but not suitable for young or immature children.
8. Captain America: Civil War: Political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability when the actions of the Avengers lead to collateral damage. The new status quo deeply divides members of the team. Captain America believes superheroes should remain free to defend humanity without government interference. Iron Man sharply disagrees and supports oversight. As the debate escalates into an all-out feud, Black Widow and Hawkeye must pick a side. This action packed movie is recommended for a variety of movie lovers, there’s romance, thrill, drama, action and comedy, what more could you want!
7. Suicide Squad: Super villains accept a secret government mission that will likely result in their deaths. The movie has not been released yet, but by the looks of the trailer it will be nothing shy of amazing. The movie stars Jared Leto and Will Smith, this dynamic duo is sure to blow our socks off.
6. X-Men: Apocalypse- Worshiped as a god since the dawn of civilization, the immortal Apocalypse becomes the first and most powerful mutant. Awakening after thousands of years, he recruits the disheartened Magneto and other mutants to create a new world order. As the fate of the Earth hangs in the balance, Professor X and Raven lead a team of young X-Men to stop their seemingly invincible nemesis from destroying mankind. Will their team work and specialized skills be enough to save the world again?
5. Hail, Caesar!: In the early 1950s, Eddie Mannix is busy at work trying to solve all the problems of the actors and filmmakers at Capitol Pictures. His latest assignments involve a disgruntled director, a singing cowboy, a beautiful swimmer and a handsome dancer. As if all this wasn’t enough, Mannix faces his biggest challenge when Baird Whitlock gets kidnapped while in costume for the swords-and-sandals epic “Hail, Caesar!” If the studio doesn’t pay $100,000, it’s the end of the line for the movie star.
4. The Jungle Book: Raised by a family of wolves since birth, Mowgli must leave the only home he’s ever known when the fearsome tiger Shere Khan unleashes his mighty roar. Guided by a stern panther and a free-spirited bear, the young boy meets an array of jungle animals, including a slithery python and a smooth-talking ape. Along the way, Mowgli learns valuable life lessons as his epic journey of self-discovery leads to fun and adventure. This movie is going to be great for a wide variety of people, not to mention it stars both Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson.
3. Zootopia: From the largest elephant to the smallest shrew, the city of Zootopia is a mammal metropolis where various animals live and thrive. When Judy Hopps becomes the first rabbit to join the police force, she quickly learns how tough it is to enforce the law. Determined to prove herself, Judy jumps at the opportunity to solve a mysterious case. Unfortunately, that means working with Nick Wilde, a wily fox who makes her job even harder.
2. Finding Dory: With help from Nemo and Marlin, Dory the forgetful fish, played by Ellen DeGeneres, embarks on a quest to reunite with her mother and father. This play off from Finding Nemo will definitely bring back memories to all movie lovers.
1. Zoolander 2: Former models Derek Zoolander,played by Ben Stiller, and Hansel find themselves thrust back into the spotlight after living in seclusion for years. Invited to a major fashion event in Rome, the estranged friends are surprised to see how much the business has changed. Even more shocking is their encounter with Valentina Valencia, a special agent who needs their help. Someone is killing famous pop stars, and it’s up to Derek and Hansel to help save the world’s most beautiful people from a similar fate.